users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Operating System for Glassfish/SJSAS

From: Hadraba Petr <hadrabap_at_bluetone.cz>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 21:18:51 +0100

Hello,

I definitly prefer any UNIX-like system. I'm working on an application
and I decided to use Glassfish as application server. My target
production system is CentOS 5.1 and my development system is Mac OS X.
Currently I don't run into any issue! Stable and transparent solution.
I can recomend!

Good luck

PETR