users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Using JSP , I want to do the following: - Its urgent please help

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 11:59:03 PST

That sort of UI trick doesn't depend on Java, JSP, MySQL or anything server-side. It's just a little javascript on the client side to change the display CSS property of various elements, thereby showing and hiding elements in an order that makes them appear to rotate. If you don't want to write your own JavaScript to do it, I'd check out Prototype and Script.aculo.us. Just be aware that those two libraries will add a lot to your page size (unless minified, and still even then) and they're probably way more than you need to create that effect.

Basically, you've got the wrong forum for that kind of question.
[Message sent by forum member 'rwillie6' (rwillie6)]