users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Local EJB access within an Entity Bean

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 05:27:30 PST

Thank you for your reply!
I understand and appreciate your response concerning using the entity for only data storage. As I move more towards production-ready development, I will heed that architecturally-sound advice.

To improve my general understanding, is it still possible to acquire a reference to the EJB locally via the naming context within the Entity Bean? You can see in my code post that I was trying that as well without success.

Thanks again!
[Message sent by forum member 'sed108' (sed108)]