users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Accessing a JMS Resource on a Remote Server

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 13:23:16 PST

Hey,

well, I don't know what's the problem there. I attached a program, I've tried it, it's working for me. There's a bat file in the dist folder, set GF_HOME to your glassfish install directory in it, set CF_NAME to the name of the connection factory, set DEST_NAME to the name of the destination (jndi names). Plus there's a jndi.properties file, set it's settings according to your environment (same as using System.setProperty, just more flexible).

All this program needs are the following:
- libraries from glassfish
- a running instance of the server you're trying to send messages to with a connectionfactory and a destination.
- java + the usual stuff

you can find the source in the src folder. this really should work, if not, then I'm out of ideas, perhaps try it on a different computer.

cheers

ps: i tried to minimalize the code for the sake of understandability - although i know the issue is not about the program code, still i had to find an excuse for the bad programming practice i used there :)
[Message sent by forum member 'zoltan_kiss' (zoltan_kiss)]