users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Accessing a JMS Resource on a Remote Server

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 11:48:57 PST

A few questions...

1. (It has been a while since I looked at the sample you based your client on, so forgive me). Are you building and deploying an EAR that contains an app client or are you using an app client by itself?

2. If an app client, are you deploying the app client and then using the retrieved app client JAR, or are you using the appclient command with the app client JAR you created?

3. Could you please post the output from

jar tf <the-app-client-JAR-file-you-are-trying-to-execute>

perhaps as an attachment to this topic, OR post as an attachment the JAR file itself?

I think that's the fastest way to help figure this out.

Thanks.

- Tim
[Message sent by forum member 'tjquinn' (tjquinn)]