users@glassfish.java.net

Re: IIOP and SSL

From: Gerald Holl <gerald_at_holl.co.at>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 17:26:26 +0100

Dies Koper wrote:

Hello Dies,

> Any chance that you forgot to specify that integrity or confidentially
> is REQUIRED in the sun-ejb-jar.xml definition for the bean you are
> looking up?
> Note that first the naming service (on 3700) is accessed and the IOR
> that is returned will redirect the ACC to the SSL port provided that
> your bean is defined to require SSL.

I don't have an ACC but a standalone java client (Eclipse RCP). Also I'm
not using sun-ejb-jar.xml because the configuration of the beans is done
by annotations. I don't know the REQUIRED attribute in the
sun-ejb-jar.xml file and I think there is no equivalent annotation for it.
Do I have to use sun-ejb-jar.xml to configure the bean correctly?

cheers,
Gerald