users@glassfish.java.net

deployed jax-ws service wsdl not finding imported schemas

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 00:15:13 PST

I have a jax-ws web service that I have deployed to glassfish, but am getting an error when a client is reading the wsdl from the service.

I have specified the wsdl in the sun-jaxws.xml file, but the imported schema files (located in a separate directory under the WEB-INF) are not found.

This is a portion of the wsdl that is being returned by glassfish/jax-ws when a client requests it:

<wsdl:types>
   <xs:schema>
      <xs:import namespace="urn:protocol" schemaLocation="../../schemas/protocol.xsd" />
      <xs:import namespace="urn:fault" schemaLocation="../../schemas/fault.xsd" />
      <xs:import namespace="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" schemaLocation="../../schemas/org/w3/2005/atom.xsd" />
   </xs:schema>
</wsdl:types>

Looking at the war file that is deployed, the files exist in the correct locations, so I would have thought it would have been able to find the files based on these locations.

Am I missing something?

Thanks!
[Message sent by forum member 'berg33' (berg33)]