users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to attach a MDB to a queue on an other server

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 14:13:49 PST

Zoltan,
I really appreciate your help with this. I am trying to follow your steps above to get the Java EE 5 remote MDB tutorial example working using 2 instances of Glassfish on 2 different systems. After deploying the imqjmsra.rar and configuring the ConnectionURL to point to the remote instance of Glassfish, and also creating an Admin Object Resource for jms/Queue, I deploy my mdb. My MDB still does not receive any messages from the remote queue.

Attached is the log showing my MDB being deployed. What I find interesting is that the log shows the AddressList = localhost:7676. I am sure this is my problem as I see in the log you posted above the AddressList should point to the remote system.

What I have not been able to figure out is why the AddressList is not pointing to the remote system. When I deployed the resource adapter I used the remote system in the ConnectionURL. I also made sure I used the correct resource adapter when defining the Admin Object Resource for jms/Queue.

Any ideas on what I may be missing?
thanks,
-mike
[Message sent by forum member 'mikehake' (mikehake)]