users@glassfish.java.net

Where to put libraries ??

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 02:12:54 PST

Hi all,

I have a GF2 server with some EJB modules that requires JDBC resources that uses postgres drivers. Then I have copied the postgres drives into the "domain1/lib" dir.

Now I have JAR library package E which works as my "data layer" using JPA to persist and query. This package need another postgres driver. Also, this package is used by a web application A.

When I deploy the web application A in the server I was copied the postgres driver required by the package E in the "domain1/lib/applibs".

The problem is that I get a "no suitable driver found" message. If I remove the driver in "domain1/lib/appplib" the same message is recived.

On the other side, if I remove the above files and copy the drivers into de GF server lib directori "gf_dir/lib" all works fine.

What I am doing wrong? I don't want to use the above workaround.

Thanks a lot.
[Message sent by forum member 'asantiago' (asantiago)]