users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Can the "__CallFlowPool " be deleted?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 20:06:51 PST

> Hello,GF Team Members,
> Hello km,
>
> I have a question about "__CallFlowPool".
> [BackGround]
> For some reason, eg, Not needing CallFlow Module,
> I want to delete the "__CallFlowPool ".
>
> [Problem]
> 1 Can the "__CallFlowPool " be deleted?How to do it?
> 2 If I deleted the "__CallFlowPool " in the
> domain.xml manually, what will happened? Can the DAS
> be started successfully?
>
> If you have free time, could you please help me
> answer the above problems?
>
> Thanks!

It's a system pool that is optionally used. You can't delete using standard admin interfaces
(admin cli, admin GUI, NB etc.)

If you study the domain.xml, you'll see that there is a "resource" and then there is
a "resource ref". The idea is the same "definition" can be referenced by various servers (think
of an enterprise scenario).

So, instead of deleting the __CallFlowPool definition, you can delete it's references from all
the servers.

BTW, is it coming in your way?

- Kedar
[Message sent by forum member 'km' (km)]