users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem with GF and SSL: IE accepts certificate but Firefox doesn't

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2008 13:52:39 PST

Hi Stephan,

Oh Yes, I did get a "warning" when I clicked on the link for your site,
because Ff thinks that this is not a trusted CA and wants you to make
sure that you are connecting to the correct site and that the CA is someone you know.

Somehow, in IE's database, this CA is a trusted CA and hence IE does not show you the
warning dialog.

If you look further into IE settings maybe you'll find that this CA is one it trusts.

- Kedar
[Message sent by forum member 'km' (km)]