users@glassfish.java.net

Re: an EJB2.1 stateless session bean with remote and local interface -- how

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 17:01:00 PST

Hi Marina

FYI - your statement appears to be incorrect... at least in this case.

I've attached an EAR file for a simple "enterprise" project (called "eeeEAR") that I created using NetBeans 6.0 ide....

Here a POJO (eee.web.EeeBean) located in the WEB module -- "eeeEAR-war.war" -- successfully calls the remote interface of the stateless session bean (eee.ejb.EeeEJBBean) located in the EJB module -- "eeeEAR-ejb.jar".

I removed the sun.*.xml configuration files before compiling and deploying to GlassFish v2.

environment:
Windows XP
NetBeans 6.0
GlassFish v2 (bundled with NetBeans 6.0)
J2EE 1.4.x
EJB 2.1
[Message sent by forum member 'sairndain' (sairndain)]