users@glassfish.java.net

installation problem

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 07:46:33 PST

Hi guys,

Downloaded the install file for GlassFish and am trying to load it onto my Red Hat Fedora Core 4 Linux box. As per instructions I used java -Xmx256m -jar glassfish-installer-v2ur1-b09d-linux.jar. It attemps to open a window that displays the License Agreement with the buttons Accept and Decline. The textarea box is extremely small and I can't read anything in it. No matter what I do I can't enable the Accept button. Plus I get the following error:

(.:8330): Gdk-CRITICAL **: gdk_window_get_origin: assertion 'window != NULL' failed

Please advise,

Alan
[Message sent by forum member 'ashiers' (ashiers)]