users@glassfish.java.net

Re: how is sun-ejb-jar.xml configured to allow remote AND local access (EJB

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 10:55:39 PST

Hi Marina

I'm certain you mean well, but, I believe we're in an "endless" loop whereby I come to the forum looking for help and your only response is to "redirect" me to the much touted EJB FAQ.

As I've told you, I have read the FAQ, and I have been through many iterations of modifications in attempt to get this to work.

The fact is, at this point -- 5 days into researching this -- I really would like someone knowledgeable to look at my code and tell me what portion is preventing the local JNDI lookup from working.... - Or, indeed, what needs to be changed to make it work. - Or whether what I am trying to do is not possible.

(Even better, recreate this sample project on their own machine to verify what I am seeing...-- I think I have provided adequate information in the attachments and posts to do this...--if not, I am certainly willing to provide any other required info)

Anything you -- or anyone else -- might be able to do along these lines would be much appreciated.

If you don't have the time -- I understand that as well.

Thanks again for you kind attention to my posts.

sd
[Message sent by forum member 'sairndain' (sairndain)]