users@glassfish.java.net

Re: an EJB2.1 stateless session bean with remote and local interface -- how

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 22:45:47 PST

This morning when I was in this forum there were "Reply" links next to each reply but now they're gone.. I'm now replying using the link on the top of the page, hopefully it'll result in the same.

I see you are doing the lookup from a JSF. I am not sure how JNDI lookup's work with JSF components, but as they're in the Web container I assume it uses the ejb-ref definitions in web.xml. The ejb-ref and ejb-local-ref definitions in ejb-jar.xml are definitely ignored.

Now you'll have to make a choice. Either do as Marina says and go with the sun-xxx.xml files and study the FAQ and specs, or bare with me and try my suggestions. Don't mix them, it'll just make things more complicated for everybody.
[Message sent by forum member 'dkoper' (dkoper)]