users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem with wiki...

From: Jamey Wood <Jamey.Wood_at_sun.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 09:09:13 -0700

Hi Vince,

A while back, we changed the Wiki so that new users have to request
write access after registering. It's not something we wanted to do, but
nothing else had been effective in eliminating the wiki spam we were
getting.

So if the user you're mentioning hasn't already done so, they'll need to
send a message to wiki_at_glassfish.dev.java.net requesting write access
for their wiki account.

--Jamey