users@glassfish.java.net

Re: an EJB2.1 stateless session bean with remote and local interface -- how

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 16:36:27 PST

I've read it Marina, but, it is of no help.

The faq "dances" around the issue, but, does not offer a explicit explanation of how the JNDI name should be structured differently when there is both a remote and local reference to a session bean defined in the ejb-jar.xml.

And I've tried many combinations of jndi name in the lookup, but, nothing works....

Is there an example enterprise project showing a stateless session bean -- with both a local and remote interface defined in the ejb-jar.xml ( [u][b] AND, that does not utilize the proprietary "sun*.xml" configuration files[/b][/u]), anywhere to be found?

If the configuration cannot be done with using the proprietary sun*.xml configuration files, then just knowing that would be of help.

Otherwise, I really need to see the relationship between the ejb-jar.xml and the actual lookup code... preferably in a example enterprise project( again, using EJB2.1)

Thanks for your response, by the way!

sd
[Message sent by forum member 'sairndain' (sairndain)]