users@glassfish.java.net

Re: RFH: automated mail processing?

From: Markus KARG <markus.karg_at_gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 19:11:05 +0100

Florent,

I have not published the code so far since it was just a proof of
concept, far away from beeing stable. There was no interest so far in
the RA, so I put finishing the project on my stack. Seems there now is
interest, so I will look into publishing a beta by end of the month.
I'll post to the forum when it's done.

Have Fun
Markus

Florent Blondeau schrieb:
> Markus,
>
> Thanks for your responses, much more precise than mine.
>
> I am very interested in your RA, but I've seen there was no code in
> sourceforge CVS ...
>
> I would be very pleased if something like this adapter would arise
>
> Tell me if it is possible to see it shared
>
> Cheers
>
> Florent
>
> Pingwy
> 27, rue des arènes
> 49100 Angers
>

> Markus KARG a écrit :
>> Florent Blondeau schrieb:
>>> Kristian,
>>>
>>> you're right for the polling if you "cronify". In my case, I don't
>>> have
>>> scheduled executions of Webtest. It was a simple port that does not
>>> make
>>> sense a lot in your case.
>>> You may have a look at the Connector architecture to solve your
>>> problem.
>>> I think I've heard that Message Driven Beans could be triggered by a
>>> Mail
>>> Connector. They have to implement the interface of the connector
>>> deployed
>>> as a module (RAR : Resource Adapter Archive). I thought there was a
>>> sample
>>> mail connector, but I can't find it at all...
>>> It's a bit blur for me, but maybe someone on this list knows the
>>> case better than me
>> If you can't finde one, just tell me. I already started writing one
>> years ago:
>>
>> http://sourceforge.net/projects/mailra/
>>
>> Just tell me how urgent you need it. I paused the project until I
>> find someone that is willing to test... :-)
>>
>> Have Fun
>> Markus
>>

>>> Cheers
>>>
>>> Florent