users@glassfish.java.net

Can't Access Web Services Over SSL Connection

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 04:51:37 PST

I posted this question earlier but was posting from my phone and don't think I gave a very good description.

I currently am running a JEE5 web service on my SJAS 9.1 instance. However I want everything on that virtual server to use SSL, but when I turn the listener off for port 80 to use strictly SSL my WSDL file stops showing up for my web service.

I also have tried to leave 80 open and require it to be secure, but I have the same thing occur.

Any suggestions?
[Message sent by forum member 'amattas' (amattas)]