users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Deploy JDeveloper JSF App to Sun App Server

From: vince kraemer <Vince.Kraemer_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 17:25:52 -0800

Gary,

Is the app that you are deploying a J2ee 1.4 app or a Java EE 5 app?

The decriptor looks suspect here...

in web.xml... I think I would expect to see data associated with the
local-home element.

In ejb-jar.xml, I think the local and local-home elements are missing
(if this is J2EE 1.4)

You can run the verifier to identify these types of issues. look for it
in the GLASSFISH_INSTALL/bin directory...

vbk