users@glassfish.java.net

Re: RFH: automated mail processing?

From: Florent Blondeau <fblondeau_at_pingwy.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 18:27:06 +0100

Kristian,

you're right for the polling if you "cronify". In my case, I don't have
scheduled executions of Webtest. It was a simple port that does not make
sense a lot in your case.
You may have a look at the Connector architecture to solve your problem.
I think I've heard that Message Driven Beans could be triggered by a Mail
Connector. They have to implement the interface of the connector deployed
as a module (RAR : Resource Adapter Archive). I thought there was a sample
mail connector, but I can't find it at all...
It's a bit blur for me, but maybe someone on this list knows the case
better than me

Cheers

Florent

Pingwy