users@glassfish.java.net

java.net.SocketException: Broken pipe

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 08:13:23 PST

my enviroment is apche + ajp + glassfish.

when the request is not much, they work well; but when the request is more, there are some problems.

On the apache running machine, netstat will found there are a lot of SYN_SENT connections, but on the glassfish server running machine, all the connection is established, but the number is smller than 300, and glassfish log "java.net.SocketException: Broken pipe" very often.

I think it's because of the connection was broken but glassfish didn't recoginized.
I don't know how to solve it, and how to configure to enlarge the glassfish accept connection number.
[Message sent by forum member 'hanjingdi' (hanjingdi)]