users@glassfish.java.net

Persistence resource in CMP EJB2.0

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 19:31:31 PST

Hi,
The Sun One Application Server 7 support j2ee1.3,
in SunOne7 EJB Dev Guide, it explains that when develop
a CMP bean user should specify the persistence resource
in <cmp-resource> of sun-ejb-jar.xml.
The persistence resource is created by create-persistence-resouce
command.

But in sun's j2ee1.3 tutorial cmp samples, it did not use sun-ejb-jar.xml,
it used sun-j2ee-ri.xml to define the ejb information, and it did NOT use
jdbc resource other than the persistence resource.

I wonder why developing CMP is not same between SunOne7 Guilde
with j2ee1.3 tutorial.

In fact, I want to find a sample that use persistence resouce.
[Message sent by forum member 'henrry_china' (henrry_china)]