users@glassfish.java.net

Re: remote JNDI lookup (datasource)

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 08:30:02 PST

Noticed another thing, this works:

Object o = ctx.lookup("ejb/mgmt/MEJB");

No other lookups works though. I also tried this towards another glassfish setup. This installation has a ejb3.0 bean installed. Then i got this when i did the listing of the jndi-names:

..nameofbeaninterface__3_x_Internal_RemoteBusinessHome__ (type com.sun.corba.se.impl.corba.CORBAObjectImpl

The jndi tree showed the ejb3.0 to be available but i couldn't do a lookup, same error as before. The JNDI browser reported the name of the interface as the jndi rather then what i have in my annotation (@Stateless (mappedName = "")) which is incorrect if i'm not mistaken. Though that isn't a big problem currently, i need to be able to do the remote lookup first of all.
[Message sent by forum member 'laban' (laban)]