users@glassfish.java.net

Re: ask about load balancing and fail over

From: Pankaj Jairath <Pankaj.Jairath_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 18:27:54 +0530

Hello,

Could you provide more details; as to specifically what issues are being
faced. From which location have you downloaded 9.1 / 9,1 Update Release
1 bits.
Based from your this description, it appears you are using SJSAS 9.1
installer to install and configure your LoadBalancer and WebServer -
correct?

regards
Pankaj