users@glassfish.java.net

How to bypass the master password while starting domain in Glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2008 12:01:52 PST

Hi

Kindly note that as while I am starting the Glassfish Instance - Domain, it asks me the master password. I would like to know that how I can automate the same so that it will not ask the password.

Here is the screenshot of the screen

asadmin> start-domain domain3
Starting Domain domain3, please wait.
Log redirected to /lamap1/apps/glassfish/domains/domain3/logs/server.log.
Please enter the master password>
Domain domain3 is ready to receive client requests. Additional services are being started in background.
Domain [domain3] is running [Sun Java System Application Server Platform Edition 9.0_01 (build b02-p01)] with its configuration and logs at: [/lamap1/apps/glassfish/domains].
Admin Console is available at [http://10.35.2.97:4949].
Use the same port [4949] for "asadmin" commands.
User web applications are available at these URLs:
[http://10.35.2.97:55195 https://10.35.2.97:55201 ].
Following web-contexts are available:
[/web1 /asadmin ].
Standard JMX Clients (like JConsole) can connect to JMXServiceURL:
[service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://lamap:55207/jmxrmi] for domain management purposes.
Domain listens on at least following ports for connections:
[55195 55201 4949 55199 55203 55205 55207 ].

In above screenshot in the 4th line it asks the password.

Thanks
Rajan
[Message sent by forum member 'rajaniyer123' (rajaniyer123)]