users@glassfish.java.net

Re: how to share an IMQ queue in a cluster ?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 23:23:49 PST

hello ramesh,
My problematic is really to SHARE a queue amongs several cluster because we send global information in this queue then we filter content in each cluster. (One cluster = one telecom operator)

GUI Steps are :
1) I create a connection factory and a queue destination with the following properties :
imqAddressList=DAS_HOST:DAS_JMS_PORT
AddressList=DAS_HOST:DAS_JMS_PORT
name=TestQueuePhysical

2) I create a physical queue TestQeuePhysical only on the server-config JMS Service

3) I deploy to the target cluster1 ( with InstanceA)

4) I send text message with JMS client directly to the IIOP address of the InstanceA
Then i get the error.

I'm quite sure that there's some concept i didn't master ... what's wrong ?
I can send a more precise test case with code - if required

Many thanks,
Olivier

PS : i also tried this with a Swift MQ broker but i always get a problem with the Physical queue name as if there was a confusion betwen the jmsra and the swiftra.
[Message sent by forum member 'omerlin' (omerlin)]