users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Help calling EJB3 session bean from Custom MBean...

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 06:00:04 PST

ewernli, thanks a lot for your answer. I've already done what you coment (put a .jar with your EJB remote interface in "domains/domain1/lib/"), actually I put that jar in "domains/domain1/lib/ext", but with no luck. I'll move it from 'lib/ext' to 'lib' and see, but I think that the result will be the same.

Well, now I know the classloader issue, but (sorry for my ignorance) is it possible to implemente a workaround?, a.k.a, is there any way to access a stateless ejb3 session bean from my custom mbean?

Thanks!
[Message sent by forum member 'abelmj' (abelmj)]