users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Accessing a JMS Resource on a Remote Server

From: rdblaha1 <rd_blaha_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 08:16:13 -0800 (PST)

Tim (and Zoltan_Kiss if you are still following this thread),

A huge thank you to both. I have the stand-alone working (have been
building on it for some time) and now the original pursuit of the appclient
container version has been completed as a working program.

glassfish wrote:

> For starters, the value of the Main-Class setting in the manifest does not
> match with where the main class is packaged in the JAR file.

This was the final problem. Sorry the overlooked things were the difficulty
to much of the time. Unfortunately this makes me the 'guru' at our place of
business. These posts will make it much easier to document the easy path
for those who follow. The tutorials are good to a point, but those who have
gone through before are invaluable. There is no such thing as instant
experience.

Anyway, thank you both again.

rdb