users@glassfish.java.net

Need help deploying to Glassfish cluster using netbeans generated ant script.

From: Kevin Condon <kcondon_at_hmdc.harvard.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 17:50:07 -0500

We've successfully been deploying a headless build using a netbeans
generated ant script to a single glassfish server but have run into
problems now that we've tried deploying to a glassfish cluster.

We are able to deploy to the cluster using the admin console but we'd
really like to use the netbeans ant script. Is there anyway to tweak the
run-deploy task of the ant script to deploy to the cluster?

Thanks,

Kevin

--
Kevin Condon