users@glassfish.java.net

SSL connection client certificate?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 00:33:43 PST

Im using nb6 and hav imported .net wsdl address for my client and hav used https://................as wsdl address .
Now when im right click edit webservice attribute i dont see where i hav to configure my client certificates in my client as there on edit webservice attribute window im getting 2 options "Quality Of Service" and "WSDL Customization".and in these two options im not seeing any security option :-(
I will highly appricate if someone tell me how to configure my client certificates (they are with .cer ending)in my application in WSIT xml file.
I havent done like this before thats why some help u from u can really make difference for me.

Thanks in advance
[Message sent by forum member 'manischsingh' (manischsingh)]