users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to bind my MDB to a Non-JMS Resource Adapter?

From: Dies Koper <dies_at_jp.fujitsu.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 19:27:47 +0900

Your resource-adapter-mid setting looks good.

Did you happen to leave in the mappedName attribute in the
@MessageDriven annotation in your source?
Or do you happen to have any resource-env-ref or resource-ref
definitions in your ejb-jar.xml for this bean?
How about other @Resource or @Resources annotations in your bean's source?
Do you see any other error messages in the server.log?