users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Accessing a JMS Resource on a Remote Server

From: rdblaha1 <rd_blaha_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 11:49:35 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Tim.

I know it has been awhile. As you have mentioned in a previous post that
you weren't freshly familiar with the examples in the Java EE 5 Tutorial,
but I am trying to weed my way through the xml files provided with the
tutorial.

glassfish wrote:

> For starters, the value of the Main-Class setting in the manifest does not
> match with where the main class is packaged in the JAR file.

Every time I make a manual change to the MANIFEST.MF file and run the ant
script the MANIFEST.MF file gets overwritten. If I try to jar the
MANIFEST.MF file afterward I am getting ignoring entry META-INF/MANIFEST.MF.
I know this aspect is not necessarily in the Resources or JMS category, but
it appears the trouble I am having with with the ant scripts and xml (link
from xml to xml to properties to xml, etc) provided with the tutorial. I
don't know if you can help me with this, but I thought I would ask.

Thanks in advance.

rdb