users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Issue in starting Glassfish in SunOs Sparc

From: Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine <alexis.mp_at_sun.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 11:16:58 +0100

Make sure you use the right 'asadmin' command (there is another one in
the Solaris PATH by default).
/tmp/glassfish/bin/asadmin is the right one is seems.
There may be other issues. Please report back if that doesn't help.

Also, can you try GlassFish v2ur1 (the latest stable release)?

thanks,
-Alexis