users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish V2 UR1 Final Build and Firebird database

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 04:12:52 PST

Has anyone had success in creating connection pool for Firebird? I am using jaybird-full-2.1.1.jar and Datasource Classname is org.firebirdsql.jdbc.FBWrappingDataSource and Resource Type is javax.sql.DataSource. When I use "Ping" to check connection it returns with error: Could not obtain connection during blocking timeout (15000 ms) .

I have tried to connect to Firebird 1.5 and 2.0 with no success. Any suggestions?

btw. Connections work in Tomcat so this problem has nothing to do with firewalls etc.
[Message sent by forum member 'devnullable' (devnullable)]