users@glassfish.java.net

Re: COMMUNITY HELP: GlassFish V3 admin console improvements

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 03:26:33 PST

Hi John,

I'll put aside some time to browse through those V3 improvements, see if I can think of anything else.

I don't currently use the management rules, but I will take a look at the link. Ideally I'd like to configure some rules to email administrators when problems occur, i.e. SEVERE log messages, low memory, high number of threads waiting, etc. I'll have a look through the docs and give you any feedback I have after I (successfully!) configure them.

But as always time is never on my side... :(
[Message sent by forum member 'danrhoades' (danrhoades)]