users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish V2 + enterprise application using struts problem

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 13:17:47 PST

Hello.

I tried several times to deploy and undeploy from the GlassFish admin console but to no avail. I always get the following errors:

Parsing error processing resource path /WEB-INF/struts-config.xml
java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Program%20Files\glassfish_v2\domains\domain1\applications\j2ee-apps\MyStruts2\MyStruts2-war_war\WEB-INF\lib\struts.jar

Of course I checked that the struts.jar file is in the right folder.

Also the application works fine if I create a web struts module outside an Enterprise Application.

In the meantime I will use an EJB module and Struts Web module with stateless remote session bean.

Cheerio.
[Message sent by forum member 'plasante' (plasante)]