users@glassfish.java.net

Nokia N95 8gb For Sale At £99

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 23:47:16 PST

ELECTRONIC MOBILITY CONTROLS - EUROPE LIMITED
Registered No. 05364986
Address:69 GREAT HAMPTON STREET,
BIRMINGHAM,WEST MIDLANDS, B18 6EW
+447045765143

ttltd3_at_yahoo.com
v11ltd2_at_gmail.com

We have all brands of :plasma tv: laptops:Mobile Phones:for sell at
cheap and affordable prices, they ranges from PDA/Nokia/LG/Sony
Ericsson panasonic, all Brands and Models of
Nextel Phones, we want you to get back to us with your quote so
that we can begin a good business relationship. We want you to know
that all Phones are Brand New Phones,with complete
accessories,unlocked and sealed. We want to assure you that you
will never regret buying or doing business with us because the
delivery will be to your doorstep via FedEx,UPS,or DHL Courier
service. We will want to use this medium to inform all that we are
registered company and doing business with us will bring you joy
and happiness.

if you are interested in buying
Email us at: v11ltd2_at_gmail.com

Thanks
[Message sent by forum member 'uknews' (uknews)]