users@glassfish.java.net

Hyperjaxb

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 14:03:15 PST

Hi,
I am starting to work with hyperjaxb which seems the right fit for my kinda requirements.
Could somebody help me in letting me know which are the required jar files out of those 40-50 odd jar files in the lib directory.
I was also thinking of other options and found out betwixt from apache which sounds like its good enough to convert xml to java beans and vice versa.
What better is hyparjaxb which uses so many files ofr the same thing.
Ofcouse it has hibernate built in but is there any thing else other than that.
Kindly give me a clear picture as to how different is hyperjaxb and betwixt.
Thanks
[Message sent by forum member 'anthroprix' (anthroprix)]