users@glassfish.java.net

Re: NameNotFoundException

From: Gabor Szokoli <szocske_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 21:19:13 +0100

Hi,

I'm not sure about this forums policy on school projects, but isn't
this an engineering class where you are supposed to build problem
isolation skills, or learn about tackling large problems by
decomposing them to smaller steps?

Because in that case you could try to write a simple servlet: just one
class with the injected EntityManager, a web.xml and a
persistence.xml, and see how that works out.

On Dec 20, 2007 8:18 PM, <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org> wrote:

> @PersistenceContext private EntityManager em;
>
> the code shuts down, and I'm slapped with an NameNotFoundException.

Gabor Szokoli, your one-lesson schoolteacher