users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JavaMail: How to step into with NetBeans debugger?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 06:54:58 PST

Looks like I assumed too much (again).

It seems that mstor is returning the received headers in reverse order all the time. When I create the message like this:
MimeMessage m = (MimeMessage) inbox.getMessage (i);

However, if the message was marked as spam by SpamAssassin and is in an attachment when I create the message like this:

m2 = new MimeMessage (session, thePart.getInputStream ());

Then the received headers are in the correct order.

Now all I have to do is figure out if I should report the bug, "fix" mstor myself, or deal with this in my code.

Thanks again for all your help, guys.

Joe
[Message sent by forum member 'areeda' (areeda)]