users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Question on JPA _at_SqlResultSetMapping when using a native query

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 05:09:31 PST

Thank you very much for the insight. I think the spec should be updated to handle this case and an example given. The one example given does have a mix of entity and scalar values and the scalar is described in the mapping.

A little more information. If you do specify an SqlResultSetMapping that only has scalar values, the result is an Object array with the correct size of the number of Objects from the result set, but each element of the array is null. I'm not sure if this is the correct behavior or not.
[Message sent by forum member 'bbergquist' (bbergquist)]