users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JavaMail: How to step into with NetBeans debugger?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 18:57:51 PST

Thank you very much Peter.

That works.. I can now step into javaMail and found right away:
        boolean addReverse =
            name.equalsIgnoreCase("Received") ||
            name.equalsIgnoreCase("Return-Path");
        if (addReverse)
            pos = 0;
All I have to do is figure out if that boolean has been set.

However if I may there are still some unanswered issues.

I get the following warnings building that way:
-----------------
Building tree for all the packages and classes...
/home/joe/workspace/glassfish/mail/src/java/javax/mail/package.html: warning - Tag @link: reference not found: javax.mail.internet
/home/joe/workspace/glassfish/mail/src/java/javax/mail/package.html: warning - Tag @link: reference not found: com.sun.mail.imap IMAP
/home/joe/workspace/glassfish/mail/src/java/javax/mail/package.html: warning - Tag @link: reference not found: com.sun.mail.pop3 POP3
/home/joe/workspace/glassfish/mail/src/java/javax/mail/package.html: warning - Tag @link: reference not found: com.sun.mail.smtp SMTP
This is not a big deal for this as I am using mstor to look at historical mbox's marked as spam and current mboxes.

Again THANKS.

It does what I need.

Joe
[Message sent by forum member 'areeda' (areeda)]