users@glassfish.java.net

Re: DLLs in Enterprise Application

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 09:07:14 PST

What evickroy describes is what you would do if you were writing your own JNLP.

Unfortunately, the automatic support in GlassFish for generated JNLP documents for app clients does not provide a way for the developer to specify native JARs.

In GlassFish V3 we plan to significantly improve the developer's ability to influence how the generated JNLP is created, and what I have in mind would support what you want. But for the moment the automatically-generated JNLP in V2 will not be able to do what you need with native libraries.

Sorry to report the bad news.

- Tim
[Message sent by forum member 'tjquinn' (tjquinn)]