users@glassfish.java.net

JavaMail: How to step into with NetBeans debugger?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 08:28:05 PST

My first post here, I hope it's not too stupid a question and that it's posted in the right place.

I'm working on a project to analyze spam using javaMail.

My problem right now is the order that "String[] recv = msg.getHeader ("received");" returns the received headers. Sometimes it is the same as in the message sometimes it is reversed.

I know it sounds screwy but I'll be happy to post example messages and code snippets if anybody is curious.

What I'm trying to do is use the debugger to see how javaMail is processing the request.
I've downloaded the sources from cvs, compiled them into my project. It runs but just steps over the calls.

I assume I need to set the "add debug info" compile switch somewhere but can't find out how/where to do that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Joe
[Message sent by forum member 'areeda' (areeda)]