users@glassfish.java.net

ClassNotFoundException: com.sun.enterprise.server.logging.ServerLogManager

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 04:50:44 PST

What is the mechanism that makes this class available in the system classloader? The class is in appserv-rt.jar, which is not in the classpath and thus not available in the launcher classloader. My problem is that my agent opens and UrlConnection before the PELaunch is ran and thus the classloader chain is not setup yet. Thus when the UrlConnection tries to resolve the LogManager it fails to find it in the system classloader.

At the moment I could not find neither a solution to my particular problem nor the place where system classloader or classpath is overridden in PELaunch. Could you help me?
[Message sent by forum member 'ekabanov' (ekabanov)]