users@glassfish.java.net

DLLs in Enterprise Application

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 04:28:10 PST

Hello!

I'm working on enterprise application (EAR), which is deployed on Sun Java Application Server 9.1. Modules are run via Web Start. I want my app using some DLLs (jdic from https://jdic.dev.java.net/ ). Where should I add these DLLs to the EAR, and how to make them available for other modules? I have found information that using native code by deployed enterprise application is possible only when this code is placed in RAR module, but I don't know how to create it properly. I only want to have access to DLLs, I don't provide my own native code.

Thanks in advance for any help.
[Message sent by forum member 'hardcode' (hardcode)]