users@glassfish.java.net

http code 500 error trying to load admin console

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 11:42:42 PST

I'm getting an error when I try to load the admin console for the Java Application Server 9.1. It was working fine a couple of hours ago, but for the past hour or so, I've been getting an http code 500 error whenever I try to do anything with the server. I'm not able to stop/delete the domain either because I get the same error. I was wondering if you might know why this would have started happening just in the last hour. I've attached my log file so you can check that out.

Thanks for your help.

P.S. Here is what's showing up on my screen when I try to access the admin console:

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

message

descriptionThe server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: PWC1244: Servlet execution threw an exception
root cause

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space
note The full stack traces of the exception and its root causes are available in the Sun Java System Application Server 9.1 logs.

Sun Java System Application Server 9.1
[Message sent by forum member 'javawxz' (javawxz)]