users@glassfish.java.net

JDBC: Configuration / support for SAP MaxDB 7.x?

From: Kristian Rink <kawazu_at_zimmer428.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 15:01:46 +0100

Folks;

just getting into glassfish V2, I do wonder whether anyone out here so
far already has successfully configured / used SAP MaxDB 7.x JDBC
driver as SQL database backend? Specifically, I am interested to know
which transaction scheme is supported and which properties (URL,
username, ...?) I do have to set.

Any hints and inspirations greatly appreciated. :)
Cheers,
Kristian

--
Kristian Rink * http://zimmer428.net * http://flickr.com/photos/z428/
jab: kawazu_at_jabber.ccc.de * icq: 48874445 * fon: ++49 176 2447 2771