users@glassfish.java.net

Re: com.sun.ejb.codegen.GenericEJBHome_Generated ClassNotFound

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 12:43:51 PST

Hi:

Sorry you're having problems - and are on a tight schedule.

I looked in GlassFish sources under com.sun.ejb.codegen and
there is no class like that. This together with the name I believe
mean that this is a code-generated class.

It's not clear what set of steps led you to this issue but apparently,
this class (and others?) were not yet generated when you reached
this point.

If you explain the steps you did perhaps others can provide you with
more assistance.
[Message sent by forum member 'lwhite' (lwhite)]